Do you suffer from knee pain? Many adults struggle with mobility because of unending, chronic knee pain, an insidious condition that permeates every facet of their life. There are a variety of causes that trigger knee pain:
- Chipped bone: When portions of the knee become fragmented as a result of injury, this can give rise to knee pain.
- Bursitis: When the fluid sacs, or bursa, swell inside of the knee, this can result in painful symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis typically occurs in athletes, or senior citizens over the age of 60.
- Swollen tendon: When tendonitis erupts in the knee, the swelling can press against the bones and ligaments, causing serious pain.
- Medial plica syndrome occurs when the theplica tissue in the knee becomes exhausted somehow through overuse.
- When a kneecap becomes partially dislocated, this can manifest very painful, uncomfortable symptoms for an individual.
- In some cases, if a previous knee injury goes untreated for an extended period of time, this can result in chronic pain that can only be alleviated through surgery.
- Best Recommendation Health Supplements for Knee Pain.